Saturday, May 14, 2011

busy bee!

Wow! So I'm officially done with school! HOW AWESOME! I definitely am going to keep up with my blog from now on... Its about time. So I went to NYC for portfolio day on Thursday. It was a whole lot of fun and I met some awesome people! It was a great experience! I am going to start posting some of my work in the next few days, I have a lot going on so hopefully nothing too repetitive. I'll try to keep the website and the blog fresh for ya!

As far as the derby world goes... I've got lots of fun stuff coming up! Fliers, 2 new logos, and a drink coaster- which will be really cool! Unfortunately I've had to push the coaster to the back burner because of all the work I've had recently, but It will get done in the near future. Looking forward to blogging more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment